Sunshine Promotion was founded in 2011 in Nashville, TN and is currently based in Orlando, FL. Founded on the principle that artist’s needs should be handled on a case-by-case basis for as long as it takes to accomplish the artist’s goals and that artists should be empowered to create their own success through coaching and guidance, we’ve helped our roster find placements on MTV shows such as Teen Mom and World of Jenks, FOX Sports, and on prominent music blogs like NBC New York, Exclaim Magazine, and many more.
Contact: nick [at] sunshinepromotion.info
Song & Video Promotion
$400 – 1 Month
Are you looking to promote a new single or music video? We offer a 1-month song promotion plan that finds targeted music blogs to debut your single or music video and follows it up with reaching out to 50+ other relevant music blogs to secure interviews, artist features, and song reviews.
- A professionally written biography: I sit down with an artist and develop an idea of their musical past, the inspiration behind their newest release, and other relevant information to write a biography. The artist biography is then featured both on my own website and is recommended for use on your website, Soundcloud, or Bandcamp page.
- A professionally written press-release: In addition to the biography, I create a press-release for the new song or video and use it in the publicity work for the campaign. Each press release is given to the artist after their campaign ends to use for their own promotional purposes.
- 4 weeks of promotion: I spend approximately 2 weeks building a media contact list of 50-60 music blogs and press outlets that I think the artist could successfully get placements and reviews on. I find a prominent music blog to debut the track and then spend the next 2 weeks emailing my media contact list to secure song/video reviews, interviews, and artist features.
- Song and video debut advice: If requested, I’ll offer my opinion about how I think a song should be released in the broader context of an album or tour promotion campaign. Advice about the best time to release a track, which single to pick from an album, and the best press outlets to pursue independently are all available.
- Press contact information: After I finish an artist’s song promotion campaign, I give the artist the contact names and email addresses of the journalists I’ve communicated with so they can follow-up with the journalists independently in the future to try and secure additional coverage for themselves.
$350 Per Month – 3 Month Minimum
With close to 6 years of music promotion and PR experience working with independent artists, we’ve always treated each project differently. Press campaigns are designed to build a regional and national following for an artist through both digital and print press.
Typical publicity campaigns last between 4-12 months and include securing placements for debut singles, music videos, album streaming events, and tour announcements in both local and national publications.
See our notable press placements here.
Television & Film Placements
Synchronization (synch) licenses from television placements can generate extra revenue streams for artists. We pitch your music to synchronization licensing libraries and guide you through the process of getting your tracks placed in film or television. Past placements include songs on MTV, Fox Sports, in independent films, and on prominent Youtube channels.
While I started Sunshine Promotion primarily as a PR company, I receive many emails from newer artists who know they need direction, but they’re not sure what kind.
Not sure when you should put your album out, what kind of songs you should be uploading to Youtube, how you should be emailing music bloggers, how you can start booking shows?
Send me an email and I’ll guide you through what I think the next 9-12 months of your career should look like so you’re moving forward with direction, not just spinning your wheels.
Music Marketing Services
These are the current services I’m offering a la carte.
One Sheet: $90
Press Release: $75